Friday, February 6, 2009

an explanation....

So Olivia's nickname is Bibbs, Bibia, Bibsy, etc. Let me explain... When our little Olivia was born, Jonathan and I always referred to her as Baby Olivia. Well, Sarah, being only 19 months old at the time, blended the words together and came up with something simpler. Bibia. And the rest is history. As much as I love her name, any form of "Bibia" has become the norm. Olivia refers to herself as Bibbs, and that's what all her friends and cousins refer to her as well. So there you go! A little family history for you.

2 comments:

Mandee said...

That is so cute! I love hearing how people get their nicknames.

Sharlynn said...

I think it is such a cute nickname for such a cute little girl! I still remember one time we were going over to your house and I told Sam that we were going to Sarah's house and Olivia's" He didn't know who Olivia was and I said Sarah's little sister. He replied, "Bibbs?"