Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Basement is taking shape...

It's been a while since I've written. Busy lives. This past week our basement got drywall! I've been loving all the noise accompanied with it! :o) We've picked out paint and carpet, so we hope to have this all done within a month! This would be the best Christmas present ever! :o) .... a place for the kids to make a mess and not make Mom freak out. :o) I am sure they are looking forward to it also.

We loved General Conference. It always goes too fast. I think it brings a lot of peace into our home just listening to their voices. I am sad that I have to wait SIX more months to do this again.

3 comments:

Mandee said...

Very exciting! I love having a basement to contain the mess...and the noise in!

Mike and Bridgett said...

Sounds like things are going great! I hope you get it done soon! We will have to come see the finished product. I'm sure you won't know what to do with yourself and all that space! ;)

Paula said...

I covet your basement! (J/K) Hopefully we'll be "there" this winter.