Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thriving Ivory

Last Saturday, Jonathan and I took my nieces and nephew and their friends to a Thriving Ivory Concert. It was awesome. One of the best concerts I've been to. (The best being Bare Naked Ladies, by far.) However, being the band is fairly new, they stayed after the concert and signed anything we wanted them to. I'm a big fan of concert t-shirts. I was able to get video of their concert, but haven't figured out how to get it on to my blog, sorry. We had a blast. Taking my nieces and nephew reminded me of being in high school. Wow, I'm getting old!

Thought this was a fun picture.....
Liz (neice), Amanda, and Mellisa, then Mary (neice) and Taylor(nephew).

1 comment:

Mike and Bridgett said...

Fun. What a great aunt and uncle you guys are. Was Sharon over for the weekend? How did Liz and Mary get there? They sure are pretty girls and Tay sure is handsome! I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I can't wait to see them this weekend. What plans do you guys have for Halloween?