Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged

Tagged

My sister in law, Bridgett tagged me and so here goes...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

* Graduating from Ricks College
* Commuting from Rexburg to Pocatello, going to Idaho State University
* Working with my Dad in the Photo Lab, what a blast! Thanks Dad, for all the memories....
* Playing Scrabble with Mom and Dad nearly every night after work.
* Waiting for a missionary...long miserable story....

5 Things I have to do today:
* Pack up Jonathan and send him on his way to work... :o(
* Say Goodbye to the Zurchers. Have a blast in Norway, I hope to make it there someday!
* Go to Church
* Put together two Strawberry Shortcake puzzles with my girls.
* Make yummy treats for the Zurchers.

5 Snacks I love:
* celery and ranch!
* rolls with butter and jam!
* Something warm with ice cream
* Cookies
* Red Pepper Jelly with cream cheese and crackers!

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
* Invest
* Travel
* Make my Mom retire!
* Pay off all our debt (house, cars, etc.)
* Put kids in a private school

5 Places I have lived:
* Rexburg
* Logan
* Provo
* Canada
* Salt Lake City

5 Jobs I have had
* Arbys--gotta love it!
* Ray's Chevron--got a lot of dates! ;o)
* Artco, with my mom and dad
* K-TEC--home of Jamba Juice's blender!
* First Federal Mortgage

5 People I tag
* Andrea
* Mandee
* Alecia
* Paula
* Sharlynn

3 comments:

Sharlynn said...

Before I started reading your tag I though, "maybe I shouldn't read this because she might tag me at the end." What do you know. YOu did! Anyway, i will get on that soon I promise. As for now I enjoyed reading your tag. I liked knowing that I knew some of those answers alread.

Mike and Bridgett said...

Great job! It is fun to see what people were doing 10 years ago. It sure does seem to fly doesn't it? Who would have guessed we would be where we are doing what we are doing? Crazy!

Liz and the girls said...

I would love it if you moved here. It would be so much fun to be living near you again. Miss you tons.