Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here's our beautiful Aimee. It's kind of a spring-y outfit, but I couldn't resist!

Here's Aimee's blessing day! Jonathan gets a special tie for each of the kids' blessing's. When they are older he will give them (or their husbands...) the tie. I think he is going to have a hard time letting them go. He said it might be when he dies.... ;o) He loves his ties. I made Aimee's blessing dress. It won a first place blue ribbon at the Utah State Fair. I was pretty excited!


This is Sarah's 6th Birthday. She wanted a Candyland birthday cake. It had so much candy on it, I made a separate cake for the adults to eat. She loved helping decorate it!

This is Aimee in her reindeer coat. Sarah wore this when she was a baby. I was so happy to have another winter baby so I could use this coat again. I love it!

This is Sarah with her AWESOME dance teacher. Tonight at her mini-recital, she lost her tooth! You can see her gaping hole in her mouth. She is pretty happy about it. Now the tooth next to her hole is loose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute family, Katie!

Mandee said...

Your kids are so adorable! I LOVE the tie tradition! I wish I had known about that, what a neat idea. And how did I not know you could sew? You need to post a picture that we can really see the dress in. You are amazing!