Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random Updates... MORE to come!

Blogs are supposed to be update twice annually, right? Okay then, I'm right on schedule. ;o) These pictures are sort of out of order. But this is what we have been doing for the last few months!
This is a picture of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert Jonathan and I went to. It was pretty incredible. We were in the 9th row on the floor. During part of the concert they actually had snow falling from some mysterious place above us. It was magical!


Here's my little Singing Bird, Olivia. This was the name given her at her preschool's Thanksgiving feast. It is very appropriate. She is always singing.


Here is "Singing Bird" asleep on the floor. I guess she was tired. ;o) This girl can sleep anywhere, anyhow! I love how she is all sprawled out on the floor!


Here's Halloween! I had two pirates and a cowgirl! I got to stay home and take care of little Aimee. She was only two weeks old..

And here's a picture of our little Aimee Rebekah. She is a sweet little angel. The kids smother her with love! She loves to smile at them as they sit and talk with her.

No comments: