Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thanks to the Grundvigs!



We had a blast visiting with you guys! It's always fun to have sleepovers! Sarah and Olivia had a blast! It was so fun to see how Ryan and Sarah got along so well! She doesn't hang out with boys much, you know, cooties and all... :o) Ryan must have something special about him. She just had so much fun playing video games and pretending outside. Somehow they thought our backyard was a jungle! :o) TerriLyn, now you have to go back to IKEA! Let me know when you do, and I'll meetchya there! Thanks for the laughs and keeping us up to speed with the good 'ol University Ward! We sure miss it up there!

2 comments:

Mike and Bridgett said...

Looks like a lot of fun for the Leavitt family. I am sure you are looking forward to your mom coming down for the Fair. Good times for sure! Nice bag tag by the way. It helped me clean out my bag too! Always a good feeling.

Sharlynn said...

Looks like fun. I am a bit jealous. I just love hanging out with you. You guys are a lot of fun!