Thursday, September 4, 2008

BAG TAG?!


Well, thanks to Bridgett, I now have a CLEANED OUT purse. It also inspired me to switch purses for a while. :o) I hate carrying a diaper bag, so the only things in it are diapers, wipes, and sunblock. There ya go. However, my purse is a different story....papers, tons of papers. You know receipts and coupons (which never get used), three pens, two chapsticks, immunization charts x3, wallet, notepad, microfiber cloth for glasses, two paperclips (not being used), lotion, tide pen, pocket knife (I use it surprisingly often), nail clippers, bandaids, and tissues! Thanks Bridgett for helping me clean out my purse! I now tag: Andrea, Mandy, Sharlynn, Alecia, and Mandee!

1 comment:

Sharlynn said...

You stinker. well, I don't carry a purse so I guess I can't do that tag. Is this why you told me you did a new post?