Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Yippee! This was AWESOME! Sarah has always wanted to go inside the temple, and when I told her we were going, she could hardly believe it. She was pretty excited. Sarah's favorite part was the baptismal font. Mine, the brides dressing room. Made me want to get married all over again! ;o) What an exciting experience. I am so happy that my children were able to see inside the temple. Samuel wouldn't stop "talking" the whole time. He pointed at everything. They imported stuff from China, Africa, all over! It has African Cherry wood doors and frames. It was incredible. Beautiful! Jonathan had never been to an open house either. What an awesome experience for our family!

3 comments:

Sharlynn said...

HOw fun. I love that Sarah was so excited. I am not sure my kids will be the same way. I can't wait to go. You sure are teaching them right.

Paula said...

I am so excited too! We don't go until the middle of February and I'm dying! How absolutley perfect to be in the House of the Lord with your children. AHHHHH I can't wait! Thanks for setting such a great example for your kids and your neighbors! Love you!

Alecia said...

How cute ! HOw did you get a picture??? We went and there was no time or place to even go out and take a picture...all the tents and we were just cattle wandering around.:) We will have to go baack again.