Sunday, August 24, 2008

Payson Lake




We went down to drive around the Nebo Loop yesterday (Saturday), and we made it as far as Payson Lakes. We stopped there for a picnic and a walk around the lake. It was a lot of fun and we can't wait to go back. They have terrific places for picnics and tons of fun in the water. Sarah fed the ducks the bread left over from her sandwich. :o) There was a paved trail all around the lake. Made me want a dog even more! I'm not a pet person, but it looked like a lot of fun to take a pet out there. It was nice to get away from it all. I did this kind of stuff growing up all the time. But Jonathan didn't, so we don't get into the mountains as much as I would like. The kids loved it.

2 comments:

Sharlynn said...

You always know how to have a good time and create some good memories. I am taking notes!

Alecia said...

That looks so fun and beautiful!I have never been there...we will have to try it out.