Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pedicure for Jonathan!!

Jonathan loves to have his feet rubbed. So this year for his birthday I got him a spa pedicure. He had it done today. It was his first pedicure. He LOVED it! He thought it was great. He was worried that he would like it so much, he would always want them done and I said GREAT! We'll go on a date! :o) I have to admit, that I was excited for him to have a pedicure done because I wanted someone else to appreciate how nice his feet are. Sounds lame, huh? But I'm serious! The pedicure lady even said that he had the nicest feet she's ever seen for a man. :o) That's my man!

2 comments:

Mike and Bridgett said...

Great gift! Mike would NEVER go get a pedi. He has the nastiest feet ever so I would never expect anyone to give him one either. I NEVER touch the things myself. Anyway, I am glad that Jonathan had a happy birthday. One year older and wiser too....

Andrea Whidden said...

Next time I see Jonathan, I will have to check out the nice pedicured feet....right on...what a nice wife!!!